WHAT ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED?
- Assistance with medication administration and management.
- Health assessments
- Communication with physician, home health or other providers as needed.
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with daily care such as bathing, dressing and elimination needs.
- Transportation for banking, shopping and other appointments or outings.
- Three delicious meals served daily.
- Maintenance free living including housekeeping and trash removal.
- Caring staff available 24 hours a day.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR ASSISTED LIVING?
The primary goal of our Assisted Living Center is to provide individualized assistance with daily activities while respecting that person’s desires and preferences. We meet with individuals and their families prior to move in and periodically thereafter to ensure the appropriate care and services are being provided. An assisting living service plan is developed for each individual and updated as needed. The service plan includes identification of specific assistance needed for showering/bathing, daily grooming, continence, dressing, meals, mobility, medication, activities, outings, transportation and socialization.
WHAT ABOUT COSTS?
Costs vary with the residence room size and the specific care or services needed. At Orchard Assisted Living, we strive to offer our services at affordable rates.
For more detailed information, please contact us and speak with a representative about our services. We offer short term or long term stays.
A SECURE RESIDENCE
We focus on providing a nurturing environment for each resident while serving them with dignity and respect. We provide a safe, residential home that offers supportive services designed to promote independence and meet the needs of the resident.